YOU HAVE THE OPTION NOT TO PROVIDE US THE PERSONAL INFORMATION SOUGHT TO BE COLLECTED. YOU WILL ALSO HAVE AN OPTION TO WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT AT ANY POINT, PROVIDED SUCH WITHDRAWAL OF THE CONSENT IS INTIMATED TO US IN WRITING. If You do not provide Us Your Personal Information or if You withdraw the consent to provide Us Your Personal Information at any point in time, We shall have the option not to fulfill the purposes for which the said Personal Information was sought and We may restrict You from using the Website, Application or Services.
Our Website or Application are not directed at children and We do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children. Please contact Us at email@example.com if You are aware that We may have inadvertently collected Personal Information from a child, and We will delete that information as soon as possible.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED:
- Patient/Caregiver/Doctor/Health Care Professional Name,
- Birth date/age,
- Blood group,
- Address (including country and pin/postal code),
- Location information, including Your GPS location,
- Phone number/mobile number,
- Email address,
- Physical, physiological and mental health condition, provided by You and/or Your Healthcare Service provider or accessible from Your medical records,
- Personal medical records and history,
- Valid financial information at time of purchase of product/Services and/or online payment,
- Asklepia Health Login ID and password,
- User details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter,
- Records of interaction with AH representatives,
- Your usage details such as time, frequency, duration and pattern of use, features used and the amount of storage used,
- Master and transaction data and other data stored in Your user account,
- Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, referring URL, files accessed, errors generated, time zone, operating system and other visitor details collected in Our log files, the pages of our Website or Application that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics (“Log Data“),
- User’s tracking Information such as, but not limited to the device ID, Google Advertising ID and Android ID,
- Any other information that is willingly shared by you.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION: The methods by which We collect Your Personal Information include but are not limited to the following:
- When You register on Our Website or Application,
- When You provide Your Personal Information to Us,
- During the course of Services provided to You by Us,
- When You use the features on Our Website or Application,
- Through Your device, once You have granted permissions to Our Application (discussed below),
- Through HSP pursuant to consultation on the Website or the Application,
- We collect information that Your browser/app sends whenever You visit Our Website or Application, such as, the Log Data. In addition, We may use third party services such as Pixel that collect, monitor and analyze this. This information is kept completely secure.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION: YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE USED FOR VARIOUS PURPOSES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- To provide effective Services;
- To debug customer support related issues;
- To operate and improve the Website or Application;
- TO PERFORM ACADEMIC/STUDIES, CLINICAL OR OTHER RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS FOR OUR UNDERSTANDING, INFORMATION, ANALYSIS, SERVICES AND TECHNOLOGIES IN ORDER TO PROVIDE ALL USERS IMPROVED QUALITY OF CARE; AND ENSURING THAT THE CONTENT AND ADVERTISING DISPLAYED ARE CUSTOMIZED TO YOUR INTERESTS AND PREFERENCES;
- To contact You via phone, SMS, email or third-party communication services such as Whatsapp, etc. for appointments, technical issues, payment reminders, obtaining feedback and other security announcements;
- To send promotional and marketing emails from Us or any of Our channel partners via SMS, email, snail mail or third-party communication services such as WhatsApp, Facebook etc.;
- To advertise products and Services of AH and third parties;
- To transfer information about You, if We are acquired by or merged with another company;
- To share with Our business partners for provision of specific services You have ordered so as to enable them to provide effective Services to You;
- To administer or otherwise carry out Our obligations in relation to any Agreement You have with Us;
- To build Your profile on the Website or Application;
- To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise Our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- TO AGGREGATE PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR RESEARCH FOR ACADEMIC/STUDIES, CLINICAL OR OTHER RESEARCH, , STATISTICAL ANALYSIS AND BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE PURPOSES, AND TO SELL OR OTHERWISE TRANSFER SUCH RESEARCH, STATISTICAL OR INTELLIGENCE DATA IN AN AGGREGATED AND/OR NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE FORM TO THIRD PARTIES AND AFFILIATES WITH A PURPOSE OF PROVIDING SERVICES TO THE USERS OR FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF SCIENTIFIC KNOWLEDGE ABOUT HEALTH AND DISEASE.
SHARING AND TRANSFERRING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- You authorize Us to exchange, transfer, share, part with all or any of Your Personal Information, across borders and from Your country to any other countries across the world with Our affiliates / agents / third party service providers / partners / banks and financial institutions for the Purposes specified under this Policy or as may be required by applicable law.
- You hereby consent and authorize Us to publish feedback obtained by You on Our Website or Application.
- User’s financial information are transacted upon secure sites of approved payment gateways which are digitally under encryption, thereby providing the highest possible degree of care as per current technology. However, User is advised to exercise discretion while saving the payment details.
- Notwithstanding the above, We are not responsible for the confidentiality, security or distribution of Your Personal Information by third-parties outside the scope of Our Agreement with such third-parties. Further, We shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third-parties or events that are beyond the reasonable control of Us including but not limited to, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, poor quality of Internet service or telephone service of the User etc.
- We may share Your Personal Information with Our other corporate and/or associate entities and affiliates to (i) help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts and cyber security incidents, and (ii) help and detect co-related/related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of Our Services.
PERMISSIONS: Once You download and install Our Application, You may be prompted to grant certain permissions to allow the Application to perform certain actions on Your device. These actions include permission to:
- Read/write/modify/delete data in relation to the Application on Your device’s storage;
- View/access information relating to networks/access networks, including permission to send and receive data through such networks/access networks;
- Determine Your approximate location from sources like, but not limited to, mobile towers and connected Wi-Fi networks;
- Determine Your exact location from sources such as, but not limited to, GPS;
- View/access device information, including but not limited to the model number, IMEI number, operating system information and phone number of Your device;
- Access device information including device identification number required to send notification/push notifications.
- The AH Website /App may sometimes use “cookies” to personalize your online experience. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. Cookies cannot run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by altering the settings in your web browser.
- Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive feature setting of the AH Website you visit.
Personal Information Security:
- While We will endeavour to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any information which We hold about You and prevent unauthorized access, You acknowledge that the internet is not 100% secure and that We cannot guarantee absolute security of Your Personal Information. Further, if You are Secondary User, You hereby acknowledge and agree that Your Personal Information may be freely accessible by the Primary User and other Secondary Users and that AH will not be able to restrict, control or monitor access by Primary User or other Secondary Users to your Personal Information. We will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information caused in relation to Your Personal Information.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
During Your interactions with us, it may happen that We provide/include links and hyperlinks of third-party websites not owned or managed by Us (“Third-party Websites”). It may also happen that You or other Users may include links and hyperlinks of Third-party Websites. The listing of such Third-Party Websites (by You, other Users or by Us) does not imply endorsement of such Third-party Websites by AH. Such Third-party Websites are governed by their own terms and conditions and when You access such Third-party Websites, You will be governed by the terms of such Third-party Websites.
If You need to update or correct Your Personal Information or have any grievance with respect to the processing or use of Your Personal Information, or request that We no longer use Your Personal Information to provide You Services, or opt-out of receiving communications such as promotional and marketing-related information regarding the Services, for any reason, You may send Us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and We will take all reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes within a reasonable period of time.COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS:
TERM OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- Asklepia Health may keep records of communications, including phone calls received and made for making enquiries, orders, feedback or other purposes for rendering services effectively and efficiently. Asklepia Health will be the exclusive owner of such data and records. However, all records are regarded as confidential. Therefore, will not be divulged to any third party, unless required by law.
- AH shall store Your Personal Information at least for a period of three years from the last date of use of the Services, Website or Application or for such period as may be required by law.
We have appointed a grievance officer, whose details are set out below, to address any concerns or grievances that You may have regarding the processing of Your Personal Information. If You have any such grievances, please write to Our grievance officer at email@example.com and Our officer will attempt to resolve Your issues in a timely manner.